We deliver superior quality heat treating solutions to a range of industries, such as oil and gas, pulp and paper and automotive. We are committed to ensuring that our customers receive high quality service, great turnaround time and a fair price.
- 3- Internal Quench Furnaces rated at 1500 LBS/HR
- 2- Endo-Thermic Generators rated at 3000 CFH
- 3- Gas Fired Tempering Ovens rated at 1500 LBS/HR
- 1-PWHT Stress Relieving Furnace rated at 5000 LBS/Load
- Deep Case Gas Carburizing capacity of 60,000 LBS/Month
An Array of High Quality Heat Treating Solutions
We are committed to ensuring complete client satisfaction. We are proud of the dedication of our employees and the quick turnaround times that we achieve.
- Age Hardening
- Air Blast Hardening
- Bake Outs
- Flame hardening
- Gas Carburizing
- Gas Nitriding
- Glass Beading
- Oxy Nitro Carburizing
- Ph Hardening
- Thru Hardening
- Quench and Temper
- Stress Relieving
- Solution Annealing
- Water Quenching
Quality Is Our Priority
We are committed to offering superior quality, with the services of our in-house lab.
- Micro traverse hardness testing and core hardness values
- All test coupons are prepped to a six micron finish
- All tests are sent out with a case depth chart to certify that compliance has been met
- Brinell Test
- Hardness Testing (A, B, and C scale)
We Ensure Compliance and Certification
We work directly with our customers to understand their problems and provide best-in-class solutions. We value the integrity of our name and offer our services as a third party vendor with a commitment to help you better serve your customers.
We present all our customers with a ‘Letter of Compliance’ to ensure compliance for the work that we do. We can also provide digital or paper charts and calibration certificates, if requested by the customer.