Major players in the North American drilling market consistently use ESG for innovative solutions and unmatched service capabilities. Machined mud motor mandrels, drive shafts, housings and related components can be engineered from scratch, manufactured, and delivered in one month or less.
ESG has the latest numeric controlled machines for high precision manufacturing. All machined components go through a rigorous quality control process. Components are protected from abrasion, corrosion, and stress with your choice of anti-wear coatings, phosphate coating and shot peening.
Example components routinely machined by ESG include mandrels, housings, shafts, fishing tools, drilling tools, packers, completion pumps, valves, rotary steerable tools, jar components, flow diverters/restrictors and back end mud motor parts. Most of these components can be delivered within one month or less from initial request.
We have been precision machining since 2000. Our turning, milling, and cutting equipment is second to none, supporting all processes from blank machining, to coating, braze, grinding, and final machining. Our 23,000 square-foot facility houses all machining-related functions including quality, anti-wear protection, and machining equipment.
Precise Quality Control
- Full laboratory with a Zeiss DuraMax CMM, allowing for precise quality control Anti-wear protection
- Phosphate Coating
- Powder based coatings with carbide thicknesses ranging from .004” to .125”
- Shot Peen
- Heat treating furnaces (6) set up to accommodate all downhole parts and coating applications
13 CNC Lathes Up to 120” in Length and 24” Turning Capacity
- L24 – 10” Chuck C/W Hydraulic tailstock and 20” turning length
- L25 – 12” Chuck C/W Hydraulic tailstock and 25” turning length
- L26 – 12” Chuck C/W Hydraulic tailstock and 25” turning length
- L27 – 12” Chuck C/W Hydraulic tailstock and 25” turning length
- L40 – 18” Chuck C/W Hydraulic tailstock and 40” turning length
- L41 – 15” Chuck C/W Hydraulic tailstock and 40” turning length
- L30 – 12” Chuck C/W Hydraulic tailstock and 50” turning length
- L46 – 18” Chuck C/W Hydraulic tailstock and 60” turning length
- L48 – 18” Chuck C/W Hydraulic tailstock and 80” turning length
- L49 – 18” Chuck C/W Hydraulic tailstock and 80” turning length
- L70 – 24” Chuck C/W Hydraulic tailstock and 120” turning length
CNC Mills Handle Any Job No Matter the Complexity
- 2 CNC milling machines with capacities of up to a 1.5m table, 4th axis capabilities w/ laser part probe
- M40 – 20” x 40” C/W 4th Axis Puma CNC Milling Machine
- M15 – 32” x 60” C/W 4th Axis Quantum CNC Milling Machine
CNC Saws Cut Up to 16” Diameter
- 2 laser guided saws